Twelve Reasons to Study with CPE Academy
- Training Programs are Certified by the Highest Certification Body in the Oil and Gas Industry (OPITO), and also Used By the Largest Petroleum Professional Body in the World. (SPE International).
- Training is Offered Both Classroom and E-Learning (IPIMS) The International Petroleum Industry Multimedia System.
- IPIMS is Provided by the Worldwide Leader in Oil and Gas Training (IHRDC) The International Human Resource Development Corporation.
- Training Programs Permit Students to be Professionals per Course and Each Course is awarded a Certificate Recognized Worldwide.
- Students Have Access to 80% of all International Oil and Gas Projects with Hundreds of Employment Opportunities. (Employment Referral Programs)
- Students are trained on Job Search/Digital Job Search, and Scholarship Search Strategies.
- IPIMS is used in The Oil and Gas Industry by Over 500 Petroleum Institutions worldwide. Meaning IHRDC certificates are not strange to any oil company in the world.
- The Ministry of Higher Education of Cameroon via St Lawrence University acknowledges the International E-Learning Training Software (IPIMS) in Cameroon.
- Students Using the Training Software (IPIMS) Have Access to Their Notes and Lectures Everywhere at Their Convenience. Trainees have access to over 80 universities in over 10 nations worldwide via NCC Education.
- Geological Field Studies and Industrial Attachments are provided to Students in Addition to the Classroom Practice and Research With Petroleum Engineering Software.
- .Directors of Government Ministries also study with Cameroon Petrochemical Engineering Academy.
- Trainees and Graduate are open to International Seminars with the International Human Resource Development Corporation and other International oil and gas Industry training and employment actors.
Get to the application form in the footer and secure your position in the oil and gas industry via training.